Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hunting and Fishing

I am hunter and fish all of the time all of the time. I have done that type of living for 40years now. I have a bass boat three trucks and few guns. I go to fishing lakes at lest one time a week, year round. I bass fish mainly, all though I do fish for all kinds of fish, hunt all sort of animals. I get up at four am and drive hours to get to the lake I will be fishing at that day. I start fishing at seven am and fish until three or four pm. It is so exciting starting off going to a certain place on the lake. I fish with different kinds of baits at different times of the year. It also depends on what lake I am fishing at. Some of the things I fish with is, Crank baits, rubber worms, live worms, minners and cut bait. There are some many types of food you can use as bait also, like bread. You can use anything if you catch fish with it.

I love to hunt alot also, not as much as fishing. I have went on trips out west to hunt big game such as elk,bear, and moose. It is a big differents to hunt big game than small game. When you kill big game you have to have help getting it out of the woods. When you kill something that weights over one thousand pounds. You have alot of meat to eat . One day I hope to go th Alaska and hunt one day. Also I want to go to Canada to hunt monster white tail deer. I like hunting small

No comments:

Post a Comment